Confidence and fabulousity are the two main things an independent woman should strive for.
Print these 77 commandments into your brain and never forget them.
1. You don’t need anyone to make you feel loved, important, beautiful or anything else. You should already know your worth
2. Never compare yourself to anyone. Don’t let what others have make you feel insecure
3. Thoughts determine what you want, actions determine what you get.
4. Chasing little boys and fake friends will get you nowhere. The only thing an independent woman chases is her dreams.
5. Set goals. There is nothing like a woman who knows who she is, where she’s been and where she’s going.
6. Don’t let anyone make you feel you’re not good enough. You’re only as good as YOU say you are.
7. When you step into the room, own it. The world is your runway and the haters are the paparazzi.
8. The first step towards getting over something is acceptance. Only then will you be able to grow as a person
9. People are going to talk shit regardless of what you do. You can’t control that but you can control how much you let it affect you.
10. Be bold, take risks and do what other people wouldn’t dare to.
11. You are a queen. Letting bullshit get to you voids your power. Don’t let any bitch knock you off your throne.
12. Dream it. Believe it. Work for it. Achieve it.
13. Remember that the ones who say you can’t and won’t, are the ones who are afraid you will.
14. Your love for someone won’t make them a better person. An independent woman sees people for who they are, not who they want them to be.
15. Don’t try to fit in when you were born to stand out. You are an original, never a copy.
16. Let these bitches know they can either come correct or get corrected.
17. The people judging you can’t gain anything if you don’t let them get to you.
18. Don’t tolerate being disrespected and definitely don’t sit back and not do anything about it.
19. If you want to see a big change in your life and happiness, free yourself from negative people.
20. Never search for acceptance and validation. You’re the only person who can define your worth.
21. Woman up. People aren’t going to fight your battles for you.
22. Have no shame in what you do. Your life is your business.
23. The only good thing that comes from thinking about the past is learning from it. Live for today because tomorrow isn’t promised.
24. You’re more likely to learn from your mistakes when you acknowledge the fact that you made them.
25. When you depend on nobody but yourself you’ll be able to withstand anything.
26. Being unhappy in a relationship is a waste of time. Work things out or walk away.
27. What you put up with is what you end up with.
28. You may have insecurities but never give any bitch the satisfaction of seeing you put yourself down.
29. Being a follower isn’t going to get you anywhere in life. Be able to think and stand on your own.
30. Don’t expect others to give you what you can’t give yourself.
31. Being different is simply being YOU. As long as you stay true to yourself you’ll always stand out.
32. Wear what you want to wear whenever and however you want to wear it. As long as you’re working it nobody can tell you ANYTHING.
33. You need to have confidence in who you are and what you do. If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?
34. Nothing in life is ever given to you, handed to you, or free. An independent woman always works for hers.
35. The best revenge is living and loving your life. The last thing a hater would want is to see you happy.
36. Living for yourself doesn’t mean becoming a selfish bitch. It means knowing how to put yourself first and not let other people control you nor your life.
37. Your actions now will affect your future. Keep that in mind before you throw yours away.
38. Never tell a bitch your life story. It can and probably will be easily used against you.
39. When you love yourself others will love you because they’ll see the same qualities you see in yourself.
40. Never make decisions based on someone else’s happiness. Take care of yourself.
41. You don’t have to fuck people over to get to the top. Earn your success.
42. Don’t ever come second in a person’s life knowing you can be first in someone else’s.
43. Your friends should be people who will have your back, not willingly stab you in it.
44. Always put your goals and dreams first. Never let anything or anyone distract you.
45. If you want to make it in life you have to be daring and take risks. Most importantly you have to believe in yourself.
46. Think like a queen. A queen isn’t afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
47. With thick skin and a strong mind there’s nothing you can’t do.
48. People’s opinions on you and the way you are simply don’t matter and never will.
49. Be your own kind of beautiful
50. Have enough love and respect for yourself not to chase after love from someone else.
51. Be around people who motivate you, not bring you down.
52. The only thing higher than your heels should be your confidence and your goals.
53. Don’t waste your time on negativity. If something doesn’t make you happy, it isn’t for you.
54. Never fear any bitch. Weakness and fear can be seen from a mile away.
55. Never put up with anyone’s mess because you feel like you can’t do better. You are much better than being treated like shit.
56. Never let disappointments get the best of you. Setbacks are simply setups for something better.
57. You need to be strong enough to say no, know when enough is enough and know how to take care of yourself.
58. Being feared isn’t the same as being respected. Acting tough won’t make people respect you.
59. You don’t have to prove your worth to anyone. They should already see it.
60. The only way you’ll ever achieve anything is if you fully love, believe in and support yourself.
61. To get the good things in life you need to work hard. When you work hard, you appreciate things more.
62. People can either stand beside you or stand behind you. Nobody stands in front of you.
63. Realize who your true friends are and keep them around. Real friends are hard to come by.
64. Compliment yourself often. You look great and you should be the first person to acknowledge that.
65. Surround yourself with positivity. An independent woman has no time for negativity and no time to take part in spreading it.
66. You have to give it your all if you want success. Half-assed work won’t get you anywhere.
67. Don’t give any bitch the satisfaction of seeing you cry.
68. An independent woman doesn’t need anyone to do anything for her. She can hold her own regardless.
69. You need to have backbone if you want to make it through life. Being timid and afraid will only get you stepped on.
70. When times get hard, don’t give up. Get tougher and fight until you win.
71. Don’t expect to be treated like a number one if you’re playing the role of number two.
72. Learn how to love yourself before you even attempt to love anyone else.
73. Never look to others for an opinion about yourself. The only person who can define your beauty and worth is you.
74. An independent woman doesn’t change who she is for anyone except herself.
75. Never let something someone has ever said or thought about you in the past affect the way you see yourself now.
76. An independent woman has zero tolerance when it comes to bullshit. If it isn’t positive, it shouldn’t concern you.
77. Wear things that make you feel pretty but don’t become dependent on them. Those things should only compliment your beauty, not define it.
And remember– you are fabulous.